very odd woman??

Soldato
something really strange happened to me at work today. there i am fiddling around on a pc where some girl comes up and sits down on the desk im working on. i looked at her face and she looked at me and said and i quote:

" you know, i would have asked you out if you were white."

then she walked off. im completly :confused: :confused: :confused: confused so i went back to working on the pc. this person i never seen before out of the blue comes up for no reason and says this to me.

how bloody odd is that? i mean was there any point in here comming up to me in the first place?

Associate
Cyber-Mav! You failed!

You should have retorted with a witty comeback, something like:

"Well at least I don't use my face as a contraceptive!" or something.

Soldato
OP
very odd, think i know some of her firends since i do systems maintenance on all the buildings and provide support. not gonna bother complaining about it, don't want to draw any attention or get anyone into trouble or anything.

i just found it so confusing that someone i have not chatted to or forget that someone in general would actually say something like that. im guessing it must have been a dare or something. :confused:

Associate
that is more than just odd, that's downright NASTY!

I'm guessing she couldn't see your face if you were under the desk .... you been hit by the ugly tree :p

Soldato
dirtydog said:
Saying something racist isn't illegal AFAIK.

If they take offence and act upon that... then I believe thats inciting racial hatred. still, people take offence way to easily nowadays but thats an entirely different thread. Completly wrong of the woman to say what she did, but good on you for standing above it :)

Back
Top Bottom