Why would "getting out the wrong side of bed" make somebody moody?

Permabanned
OP
jidh007 said:
Because if his or her bed is against a wall, they wake up and dive head first into the wall, perhaps.
That makes sense. :)
BrenOS said:
It's just a saying.
I know, but I'd like to know how it came about. Sayings always have backgrounds to them.
Tru said:
Are you autistic or something? It's a figure of speech, not to be taken literally.
No less autistic than you for making personal insults.

Soldato
Tru said:
Are you autistic or something? It's a figure of speech, not to be taken literally.
Excessive to say the least, I have an autistic nephew and besides one or two slight shows you wouldnt know if you werent told. So insulting to both Basmic and autistic people. Nice.

Anyway, I never understood this phrase either. How it came about would be interesting and what it orignally meant would be enlightening.

Permabanned
OP
malfunkshun said:
Excessive to say the least, I have an autistic nephew and besides one or two slight shows you wouldnt know if you werent told. So insulting to both Basmic and autistic people. Nice.
I can't say I'm offended. I'm more annoyed that he's got the balls to say it. I'm beginning to see why the Scotch are so disliked.

Oh and I'm 50% Scottish blood, but English born - so I have every right to say that.

Permabanned
basmic said:
I can't say I'm offended. I'm more annoyed that he's got the balls to say it. I'm beginning to see why the Scotch are so disliked.

Oh and I'm 50% Scottish blood, but English born - so I have every right to say that.

I guess that 50% isn't enough for you to know that Scotch is a drink :o

Tru

Tru

Soldato
basmic said:
No less autisic than you for making personal insults.
Autistic people can have trouble with sayings like that, it's not an insult, I was just trying to understand why you're having trouble understanding a simple phrase.
basmic said:

lol

Soldato
basmic said:
I only lived in Fraserburgh for 7 years. AFAIK, Scotch is an abbreviated word for Scottish.
Saying, im Scotch would be correct... at least it was when i was younger.... though Scotch is also a drink :p

Back
Top Bottom