RATS killed me 35 times on Oblivion - elder scrolls

Associate
i just keep getting nailed by the rats at the start, whats the best tactic to take down these annoying pests - i wont lie, im getting very angry..... lol

also what character would you recommend starting as? ive chosen dark elf

Caporegime
duncsharp said:
i just keep getting nailed by the rats at the start, whats the best tactic to take down these annoying pests - i wont lie, im getting very angry..... lol

also what character would you recommend starting as? ive chosen dark elf

lol how on earth are you getting beaten by rats, are you a pure mage?

Personally I started out as a Dark Elf and he is now completely uber at Lvl 17, very good with blade and magic. I created a custom class too, it's worth taking the time to make a good fella when starting the game. :)

My majors are (I think).

Blade
Block
Light Armour
Destruction
Conjuration
Restoration
Alteration

Birthsign is The Mage.

Get a weapon asap and back off combat to use healing spells when things get heavy. Also dont forget to summon a skeleton to distract monstes so they can take a beating for you while you hammer away. :)

Associate
OP
seriously, i dont know what im doing wrong - 3 strikes from the rats and im dead

everytime i go to swipe them with my sword and i get bitten twice, then im pretty much dead

any ideas?

Caporegime
duncsharp said:
seriously, i dont know what im doing wrong - 3 strikes from the rats and im dead

everytime i go to swipe them with my sword and i get bitten twice, then im pretty much dead

any ideas?

Block? :p

Suspended
just fry them with a fireball. ive given up on it now as im bored of running around looking at the grass and stuff. back to shoutcast and msn :rolleyes:

Associate
geeza said:
just fry them with a fireball. ive given up on it now as im bored of running around looking at the grass and stuff. back to shoutcast and msn :rolleyes:
Try doing some quests, it's a lot more interesting than looking at the grass... :p

Back
Top Bottom