Xmen 3 clip - Wolverine v. Sentinel

Soldato
I seen the trailer a few weeks ago, it looks amazing, I can't wait until this is out in the cinema. :) It's shaping up to be the best out of the trilogy so far.

Soldato
Sic said:
the first 2 were amazing. best comic conversions to film yet imho. (including Sin City)
Completely agree. Not to say Sin City is bad of course, but the X-Men franchise have made great films. Kudos to the guys behind it.

As for this one, booking my tickets for opening night :)

Man of Honour
Toryglen-boy said:
guys ... i dont want to be a party pooper ...

but this movie isnt out in the UK yet, and isnt posting a link to a piece of the film a no-no until its out in the UK?

or am i being a nong

From the sound of the claps at the end, I guess it was from some sort of chat show, it's fine to watch clips if they've been officially released / broadcast on correct TV channels I believe.

Looks good anyway, hoping it's as good as X-Men 2.

Soldato
I'm scared because Singer is no longer about. This new guys seems like a total hack and that clip was actually quite badly acted. I'm worried, and I don't want to be worried as I really enjoyed the last two. I just hope it's not terrible. It'd be a bad way to end the trilogy. But then again, the last in a trilogy is very seldom the best.

Associate
Whilst the first two X-men films are an enjoyable watch, though not as good as the Spiderman franchise, that clip was terrible. I can only hope that it's not representative of the film as a whole.

Soldato
chrisd said:
Whilst the first two X-men films are an enjoyable watch, though not as good as the Spiderman franchise
I actually think the X-men films are better than the spiderman films. I think it's because the bright, colourful costumes don't translate that well into film and X-men is something that works without them. Without his costume Spiderman is nothing.

Associate
Can't wait myself. I only watched the second one a few weeks ago and that was great! Just love watching them to see how they recreate the characters!

Mic

Mic

Soldato
DaveyD said:
From the sound of the claps at the end, I guess it was from some sort of chat show, it's fine to watch clips if they've been officially released / broadcast on correct TV channels I believe.

Looks good anyway, hoping it's as good as X-Men 2.
It was shown on Jay Leno.

Bear in mind watching the clip that the effects HAVE NOT been finished and that it is not 'cut' together properly. Its been cut down to fit into a one min. slot on Leno.

Back
Top Bottom