ever had a dream that made you sad ?

Permabanned
i had a dream last night that i cant get out of my had and to be honest, its made me very depressed which is just strange. i know in my head it was just a dream, i know it wasnt real, but theres this feeling as if ive lost something and i cant shake it, at least not today.

the dream to be honest didnt make much sense, it wasnt erotic or anything, just your average jumble but throughout there was this person i once loved, well, i say once loved, truth be known i never stopped but unfourtunatly that person no longer feels the same way. anyway, it was all over 4 years ago, so why do i feel so sad over one silly dream :(

i guess its just like Trent Reznor said, I just want something i can never have :(

Permabanned
OP
Violent-J said:
Because your a pansy. ;(

and your an idiot, but i wasnt going to mention it.

Mohinder said:
I have a similar dream to you, about a lost love. I'm a big soppy ****er though.

thanks mighty mo, :) i just want to find out if this happens to other people or am i just going nutts :(

Soldato
Don't think I've ever had a dream like that. Although a couple of times I have woken up with tears in my eyes :confused: which was kinda weird, but within 5 minutes I had forgotten what I dreamt about and wen't back to sleep :p

Soldato
Definitely. I have very vivid dreams. I have woken up very upset by them in past. If I have nightmares they can be horrific and make me wake in complete terror.

The latest in my sleep weirdness has been dreaming that I've forgotten to take my pill and waking up out of bed over the other side of the room frantically searching for them to check the date of the last one I took having also turned the light on. The daftest thing is I've had the implant for the last year!

Woman of Honour
Man of Honour
I had a dream once about an ex, he was being really really horrible to me in the dream.

I woke up crying.

He was like 'wtf?' 'why are you crying?' and I told him about the horrible dream.

Weird.

BB x

Caporegime
Funnily enough my mum had a dream this morning about me shooting 2 police officers :p lol. Suffice to say it scared her and she come bundling into my room at 6.30am to see if i was still there LOL:p.

Cant say ive felt the need to shoot a few police officers, i do get the feeling to shoot some people sometimes but not police officers tbh:D

But to answer the question??, nope i dont have sad dreams, my dreams are the happy kind where i wake up smiling like a cat got its cream. Think its usually because im dreaming about my gf and the things she does and says to me that makes me smile like a beacon in the darkness:D

Permabanned
OP
i just cant help thinking to myself, what kind of a twisted head must i have to pretend to give me everything i ever wanted, just for me to lose it all again when i wake... :confused:

Soldato
I had a dream my girlfriend at the time died, it was very real to - i woke up crying, then she woke up and told me to go back to sleep :D, bless her.

Well upset me though, strange stuff

Soldato
yeah quite often tbh.

Either sad or scared. Most recently I dream that I can see my kitty that died at 11 months old last August, and i shout him but he can't hear me. I just can't get to him and then he runs off or i lose him. It makes me terribly sad when I wake up. Making me sad now thinking about it! Arrgh, happy place, happy place :D

Associate
Violent-J said:
Lol no sense of humour today lads?

Oh...it was humour? :p :D

Some time ago I had a fantastic dream. My grandparents were with me in the dream (they are both deceased now, but I was practically raised by them) and everything felt so right. When I woke up I remembered they were gone in reality, and the depression that hit me was pretty bad.

Mat

Mat

Soldato
Yup, a sad / wierd dream tends to put me in a strange mood for the whole day and it takes another nights sleep to get me out of it.

Ive also woken up with my hands in the air and also sitting up in bed :confused:

My girlfriend woke me up the other night laughing whilst dreaming!!

Soldato
Mat said:
My girlfriend woke me up the other night laughing whilst dreaming!!

I've actually woken myself up by laughing before!

My boyfriend roars like a lion in his sleep sometimes which is a very amusing way to get woken!

Soldato
I had one about this really nice girl and I told her . . She wanted me to finish it off IRL.

Shame I cba to travel 200 miles and then back to finish it :o

Soldato
locutus12 said:
i had a dream last night that i cant get out of my had and to be honest, its made me very depressed which is just strange. i know in my head it was just a dream, i know it wasnt real, but theres this feeling as if ive lost something and i cant shake it, at least not today.

the dream to be honest didnt make much sense, it wasnt erotic or anything, just your average jumble but throughout there was this person i once loved, well, i say once loved, truth be known i never stopped but unfourtunatly that person no longer feels the same way. anyway, it was all over 4 years ago, so why do i feel so sad over one silly dream :(

i guess its just like Trent Reznor said, I just want something i can never have :(
There quite normal get them some times puts me in a strange comatosed mood. nine inch nails can be depressing to listen to but i still love trent reznor :cool:

Back
Top Bottom