Need a Decent Weight Bench!

Soldato
Hi,
I'm looking around for a decent home weight bench. I have one at the moment, but I need a basic lat pull down attachment and to have the squat racks attached to the back. A mate of mine purchased a Delta 2003 bench a couple of years ago and this does the job, but I can't seem to be able to find this apart from on one site where it's £150.

I have a budget of around £100-150 but would like to be more by the £100 margin.

Any help would be excellent, or pics of your home set-up so I can get an idea of what i'm looking around for.

Cheers

Soldato
grab a weider bench, come with 145kg worth of weights for around £130. good for doing barbell curls and benchpressing.
problem is that it became useless to me since there was not enough weight on it so went with a gym membership insted for £18 a month. get lots of other equipment to use too so it worked out better for me.

but for £130 its not too bad and you can incline the bench and do raised pull-ups with the bar with weights on to work your trapezius latimuss dorsi.

Soldato
i can;t remeber where i got it from, its been a few years ago. it was on special offer i remember that much cuz it did cost around £130 for the bench inc 145kg weights and olympic bar.

lots on ebay at the moment.

Soldato
Try Here For Starters..

Good quality home benches there..just depends on budget and space.

To be honest you won't get a decent bench+lat attachment for £100 that will hold substantial weight.Depending on where you're putting the bench wouldn't a standard flat bench and separate chin bar do the job better? If you can't lift yourself up then get a box to stand on to assist :D

A good chin bar can be found Here

Just found *This* bench..you'd need to find out what the lat attachment will hold though :D

Last edited:
Soldato
S7yl3s said:
Hi,
I'm looking around for a decent home weight bench. I have one at the moment, but I need a basic lat pull down attachment and to have the squat racks attached to the back. A mate of mine purchased a Delta 2003 bench a couple of years ago and this does the job, but I can't seem to be able to find this apart from on one site where it's £150.

I have a budget of around £100-150 but would like to be more by the £100 margin.

Any help would be excellent, or pics of your home set-up so I can get an idea of what i'm looking around for.

Cheers
Have a look in argos they have really nice benches and weights in there not cheap **** either. ;)

Back
Top Bottom