Wirless Headsets?

Associate
Wireless Headsets?

Need to get myself a wireless headset (headphones and mike) for gaming using my HDTV...but cannot see to find them anywhere.

All i can find are wireless headphones but not wireless headsets.

Help?

Last edited:
Associate
When you refer to a Head set, do you entail a Microphone as well as head phones?

Because i can not find these anywhere! i've concluded they dont exist!!
i presuming that its difficult to transfer the voice data back to the computer without excessive pressure on the battery life - best i can come up with :)

if you get anywhere in your quest of finding any - Email me ! :D [email protected]

Caporegime
Bluetooth headsets are the only wireless ones with mic that you can get. If your using a program like trillian or whatever it is, you should be able to use them.

Associate
OP
Energize said:
Bluetooth headsets are the only wireless ones with mic that you can get. If your using a program like trillian or whatever it is, you should be able to use them.

Do you have a link to a manufacturers site that produces them, or do OcUK sell them?

Associate
OP
Energize said:
Loads of mobile phone shops sell them.

I was aiming more towards gaming headsets like i mentioned earlier in the thread...e.g. large and comfy, not those little phone headsets that sit on one of your ears.

Never mind. It pretty much looks like they are produced in small numbers at the moment, as i know they exist from various websites i have been Googling...just couldn't find any suppliers in the UK that sell them. Ill have to play the old waiting game.

Thanks to those who read the OP. Tee hee. :D :p :rolleyes:

Associate
OP
Energize said:
It should work fine with teamspeak over bluetooth, as long as it is installed properly.

But as i mentioned earlier, i need proper headphones that are large and comfy as they will be worn for hours on end - and i need to have the sound in both ears or it would interfere with my gaming.

Sorry matey, but its really not a solution i can use.

Back
Top Bottom