• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

The Opteron in clearance...

Soldato
I presume this isn't socket 939? As its in clearance for cheaper than the normal one.

Just wanted to know what socket it is, i presume 940 or something?

Suspended
yep its the 940. been there quite a while i think because I asked this maybe 2months ago i think as i thought it was quite good

Associate
Where did ocuk get xp chips from - thought they stopped making them. I bought a xp3200 for £120 about 3 years ago from ocuk - nice to see the first ever computer part go up in value

Soldato
OP
ted34 said:
Where did ocuk get xp chips from - thought they stopped making them. I bought a xp3200 for £120 about 3 years ago from ocuk - nice to see the first ever computer part go up in value

I've still got mine in my rig :p Planning on selling it soon, and getting an opteron. So its a good thing that ocuk are selling them this expensive, makes it look really good so i can sell it at a reasonable price :p

Permabanned
benjo said:
I've still got mine in my rig :p Planning on selling it soon, and getting an opteron. So its a good thing that ocuk are selling them this expensive, makes it look really good so i can sell it at a reasonable price :p

Lmao! :p I have an xp 1600.... :o Well its at 1.25ghz.. lol stock.

Back
Top Bottom