Spec me a pair...

Caporegime
A pair of tyres please.

My current 255/45/ZR18 Bridgestone Potenzas are down to 2MM on the rear, my main requirements seems to be hard wearing as these have lasted since August last year, and a mere 9000 miles.

Not bad I suppose, I have a heavy RWD car and I do tend to throw it around corners :o I'd have liked a bit more than 9k though. :o

The fronts are not so bad, the O/S/F is only down to 5mm which surprised me, all four tyres were new last August as I said.

The N/S/F was replaced a while back due to a puncture..... :rolleyes:
main.php

Obviously the cheaper the better, that said, I'm happy to pay "extra" for anything thats worth it.

Cheers. :)

Last edited:
Caporegime
OP
NickXX said:
Potenza 050A's?

Been told they don't wear so good,which is why my current tyres have lasted only 9k I'm undecided though, 9k miles isn't great, but, I feely admit that I drive my car hard, especially on the bends (it feels so much like a rocket powered go kart after an articulated truck,you see....)

I've been very pleased,overall with the grip & wet weather performance of the current Bridgestones, that said, my "TC" light is often winking away, so perhaps there not as grippy as I think they are?

>>> Carries on browsing the tyre sites <<<

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom