• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

HIS IceQ X1900XT

Soldato
After a week of CityLink's rubbish, it finally arrived and OMG it's incredible. A billion times better than the 7800GTX. My PC spec isn't great, but it's running amazing framerates with everything I throw at it at max AA/AF. Also, it's quiet as heaven :D

So thanks goes to Gibbo. He recommended this card and it's awesome! Looks awesome too :)

Soldato
OP
Axil said:
So definitely recommended on the noise level then :)
What's the temp like?

The air duct at the back is like a hair dryer (except it's quiet) :D
Ironic it's called "IceQ" heh

It is ridiculously big though, only just fit in my case!

Anyways, when I bought the 7800GTX I wasn't happy, but this is the best £300 I've spent in a long time!

Associate
SN25P. The plastic air duct for feeding the "ICE" cooling system of the CPU was in the way. Tommy B is right; its enourmous. Smashing looking card though. Oh well I hope the generic cooler HIS card I am getting isint too loud.

Do you plan to OC Tommy B? It would be interesting to hear what that ICEQ3 is capable of. :)

Soldato
Tommy B said:
After a week of CityLink's rubbish, it finally arrived and OMG it's incredible. A billion times better than the 7800GTX. My PC spec isn't great, but it's running amazing framerates with everything I throw at it at max AA/AF. Also, it's quiet as heaven :D

So thanks goes to Gibbo. He recommended this card and it's awesome! Looks awesome too :)

Can you actually hear it at all?

Back
Top Bottom