VIVO Help

Caporegime
I have a Ledtek 6800GT vivo (says so on the card) I installed winfast PVR but when i load it it comes up with cannot find any video capture device. Does this mean it cant find the input from the card? I connected a vcr to the gfx via a component-svideo cable and it wont come up with anything. Any ideas?

Thanks

Associate
Caporegime
OP
I installed the driver, restarted the computer and installed the PVR software and restarted and it still didnt work.

Associate
you also have to make sure the graphics card driver you have installed is Digitally signed (WHQL) . if it's not signed then the wdm drivers will not work.

you can see if its Digitally signed by

Right clicking on My Computer

Click on Properties - Click on Hardware - Click on Device Manager - Click on Display adapters - Double click on the graphics card - Click on Driver and you should see this.

1_153.jpg

If you don't see this m8 then you will need to download a WHQL driver Preferably the same one as showing in that box

You will find this one here

http://www.nvidia.com/object/winxp_2k_84.21.html

Direct link
http://download.nvidia.com/Windows/84.21/84.21_forceware_winxp2k_english_whql.exe

Caporegime
OP
Still doesnt work, it comes up with " there was a problem installing this hardware" and in the device properties for the WDM drivers it says "this device cannot start (code 10)"

EDIT: Can someone confirm that the Leadtek winfast 6800GT PCI-E is actually VIVO? It says it on the backplate but not on the website. :confused:

Last edited:
Associate
The card is VIVO compatible so your ok there.

go through some of these see if any fix you problem.

Error Code 10

Code 10 Error means the operating system had a problem allocating resources for the Serial Device. The Error Code 10 can be corrected by manually assigning the resources. Follow the procedures below to correct the Code 10 Error.

1. Right click on "My Computer" (It should be on your desktop or in the Start menu)

2. Select Properties

3. Click Hardware

4. Click Device Manager. The Socket Serial Card should show in the "Ports (COM & LPT)" category. *If it has a "+" next to it, click it once so it becomes a "-" and the card should show right below it

5. Double-click on the description; this will open the cards properties

6. Click on "Resources"

7. Click "Set configuration manually". This should assign an I/O range. Make sure there are no conflicts reported in the "Conflicting device list". Your IRQ should show with a "?" over it

8. Double-click on "IRQ". This will come up with a value for you. Make sure it does not show a conflict and then click OK

9. Click OK to set these settings and YES to continue with changes. This should clear your code 10 error

Caporegime
OP
Ok well ah give up. That hasn't worked. From looking on the net it seems lots of people have had this problem but none of them seem to have been able to sort it out. :confused: :(

Back
Top Bottom