What Does Everyone Think of This?

Soldato
To be honest if somebody killed my Dad I wouldn't mind being given the option to stab the whotsit rather than the guy going to jail for a few years and then being let out on parol for good behaviour etc.

HEADRAT

daz

daz

Soldato
Somalia has had no recognised official government since the early nineties, and is currently split between the warlords. What do you expect? :o

Soldato
OP
HEADRAT said:
To be honest if somebody killed my Dad I wouldn't mind being given the option to stab the whotsit rather than the guy going to jail for a few years and then being let out on parol for good behaviour etc.

HEADRAT

But, how would you feel, knowing that you have taken the life of someone?

Soldato
Fine, he shouldn't have killed my Dad, I'm not saying its something I would relish doing myself but I'm sure under "Sarias Law" I could get somebody else to do it if I didn't want to.

I'm not sure that locking somebody in prison for the life is a particulary "humane" punishment!

HEADRAT

Soldato
HEADRAT said:

HEADRAT
That's pretty much how I see it too.

Associate
If you are willing to kill because he killed your dad, then your just as guilty as being able to take someones life as he is. You are no better than he is, other than he did it and you just satisfy yourself in your mind knowing you posess the ability to do it.
I could think of MUCH better punishements than death, believe me, given the choice he would live, but it would be like hell.

Suspended
Is it any different to countries with legal death sentence (US) it ends the same, just the method is different. As long as the person is guilty, and not kangaroo court (but religious courts are a joke) I don't see the problem, if you believe in death sentence. My own is that death penalty should only be for the very worst crimes- serial killer/mutalators, serial paedophile, and boy bands :p etc

Back
Top Bottom