• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Crossfire

Associate
Whats up with enabling crossfire without master/slave configurations?

seen some posts here and there about it...

Caporegime
Yeah the cat 6.5's are supposed to be the drivers that will do it, only heard it was for the x1800's though so not sure about the x1900's, but as said we'll just have to wait and see, not be long now as the cats are about due. :)

Oh and hello everyone im back, had a nightmare, modem went down so had no internet since Friday, but thought it was the motherboard so bought a new one as my other USB things were going ape as well, but turns out it was when trying to install my modem that it was installing half the drivers, then when asking for modem was going ape as it didn't work, and thats what made all my other USB stuff go ape, so got a new motherboard for nowt, but what the hell im free from the DFi, ive got the Asus A8R-MVP Crossfire, and its a cracking board!!!!. :D :D

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom