Thank you... (shameless relationship thread in disguise) ;)

Woman of Honour
Man of Honour
This won't apply to everyone, but thanks for reading if you have.

Not a fan of relationship threads so I never posted what problems I had on here, I am lucky to have made some good friends from here to talk about them off board.

I just wanted to say a big thank you to everyone who let me whinge in their ear via msn, email or at the Liverpool meet about the situation with my ex. In the whole realm of splitting up it is nothing compared to some of the situations others have posted, but that doesn't mean it doesn't hurt.

For future reference if any of you are thinking of splitting up with someone, please don't string them along making them hate you so that they will say the words... it is gutless and cruel and ultimately more painful in the end. Just be honest.

Each day gets better and I am looking forward to seeing everyone at the London and Essex meets :)

Thanks guys *hugs*

BB x

Woman of Honour
Man of Honour
Not offered you any advice because for one thing I barely got a chance to speak to you at Liverpool :o Have to make up for it next meet.
But I know what you mean, some really good people on here that will listen and offer good advice when you're feeling down. Always nice to know they're there :)

Soldato
HUGS.gif

Woman of Honour
Man of Honour
OP
Haly said:
Not offered you any advice because for one thing I barely got a chance to speak to you at Liverpool :o Have to make up for it next meet.
But I know what you mean, some really good people on here that will listen and offer good advice when you're feeling down. Always nice to know they're there :)

I agree with you Haly :) Liverpool was somewhat a whirlwind! Hopefully next meet (Essex?) we can make up for it!

Thanks everyone for the comments - making me feel much better :)

And FF - are we still seeing you at the London meet? Hope so.

BB x

Woman of Honour
Man of Honour
BrightonBelle said:
I agree with you Haly :) Liverpool was somewhat a whirlwind! Hopefully next meet (Essex?) we can make up for it!
Yup I'll be there :D definitely make up for it there :)

Soldato
i've not spoken to you, and i'm not going to a meet that you'll be at, but i live in brighton and am glad you feel better :)

the things this community has done for each other is remarkable sometimes (like the collection for zoltan) and it makes me glad to be a part of it.

Associate
Break ups really do suck, I'm moving on with life abit more after mine, although without meaning to led my ex on to believe we'd have a future and told him at the weekend i didnt think we did anymore (plus admitting some bad things id done) and so its all been brought up again and I feel horrible!
London meet though wooo :)

Woman of Honour
Man of Honour
OP
Hate said:
i've not spoken to you, and i'm not going to a meet that you'll be at, but i live in brighton and am glad you feel better :)

the things this community has done for each other is remarkable sometimes (like the collection for zoltan) and it makes me glad to be a part of it.

Thanks Hate :) I am loving the love from Brighton!

Holly and Pebs - can't wait to see you at London Meet then we can all make these hugs real :) hee hee.

Thanks for the rose Huddy :) very sweet

His mum just text me to say sorry about the news - ****** didn't beat around the bush did he? I really want to hurt him but there is no point and no way now.

BB x

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom