Gamezvilla

Seb

Seb

Associate
Gamezville

Does anyone watch this utterly dire show on skyone? Its on late night and has to be the worst show ive ever seen. Truely awful! The presenters clearly have no clue, they just make me want to leap at the tv in a fit of violent rage. The kids they have on it are the least charismatic people they could possibly find. Oh my god its sooooo crap! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Last edited:
Soldato
used to watch it a bit - it's not too bad - but getting the random kids that turn up to review a game was just silly 'so what do you think of this game?' 'its rubbish' 'why?' 'I don't like boxing games' :rolleyes:

Tbh there hasn't been a decent games program since gamesmaster.

fini

Soldato
fini said:
Tbh there hasn't been a decent games program since gamesmaster.

fini

Game pad on Bravo wasn't too bad but there was one TV programme on a channel on sky (both no longer exist) which focused on PC games and was very good, can't remember what it was called though...

Sem

Sem

Soldato
gamer tv on bravo is ok

the presenter is quite annoying at times but its still decent

there was a brief time then went from just his voice to showing his face

but they soon released he was an ugly **** and changed back to him just narrating :D

Associate
Cybernet all the way baby :rolleyes:

I always looks foward to the rubbish cheat section bit, reminds me of the old Violet Berlin days and that cheat guy they used to have on her show.

Soldato
nands said:
Game pad on Bravo wasn't too bad but there was one TV programme on a channel on sky (both no longer exist) which focused on PC games and was very good, can't remember what it was called though...
forgot about that channel - can't remember its name either, but it had a program called Chips With Everything on it and used a lot of the people who write PCW. I used to love that channel.

Gamepad was just an excuse to stare at the presenters assets. Some of the camera angles were shameless.

EDIT: Cybernet is awful! You can't hear what he's saying over the music and all the video looks heavily compressed.

fini

Soldato
suicidle_tramp said:
What's that utterly stupid person they have on that program... 'games guru' or some **** like that.
Games Guru was a weirdo. I remember on one of the episodes, they had a Tony Hawks challenge, they thought 50,000 was a high score =/

Back
Top Bottom