car sugestions

Suspended
Lo all,

I was out driving the yesterday with the missus and an Evo decided to try and challenge me, but as ive only the basic 1.8 i knew id be seriously spanked, plus i was turning left about 500 yards down the road. The missus decided that after driving mine and seeing this Evo that she would like something with a bit more poke.

Shes currently got a 1.6 mk4 golf, but shes actually said she wouldnt mind going older if it meant she could afford something a bit sportier. Im after suggestions for some cars to show her.

Should be under 10 years old and not cost the earth, £3000-£8000 bracket. All sorts of cars considered.

Thanks

Associate
Bit vague on the requirements mate :p

But lady wanting a sporty car in the £3k-£8k range then the MX-5 has to be at the top of the list. Proper sports car and no-one will question her sexuality like they do with male owners!

Suspended
Now why cant my missus be like this :mad: She complains the instant I might *accidently* go above the speed limit.

Even had a go at me for overtaking somone doing 29mph in a delimited zone on a straight country road!

Back
Top Bottom