My Pulsar GTiR

Don
Hey,

Thought I'd post progress with my Pulsar. I bought the cara month ago and looked like this:

pulsaravo029.jpg

pulsaravo019.jpg

Couple of weeks later I had some G-Force coilovers fitted (car came standard height, and if anyone has seen the Pulsar's standard stance, it isn't nice!) also fitted clear repeators which it also didn't come with.
Other little modifications were fitted also between this time and now.

I did a photoshop when I first got the car how I wanted it to look, and it came out like this:

PulsarPhotoshop.jpg

Is a pretty poor effort but I'm new to photoshop! Anyway the car looks pretty much how I want it to look now. Will update with better pics later on but the rear end of the car has not changed much.

I then bought my front mounted intercooler and got that fitted this weekend and the car now looks like this!

CIMG1271.jpg

CIMG1272.jpg

I always wanted a Pulsar ever since I had a 1.6 16v Sunny SR, but insurance group 20 and MPG was always a stumbling block.
I finally plunged into owning one when I accidentily got linked to a GTIR forum and saw one going for a very cheap price, I rung the guy and arranged a viewing and bought it there and then!
I was a bit aprehensive with the colour as Red has never been my fave, but it's a refreshing change considering everyone has black R's!
I took the car out for a test drive and instantly I was hooked, the car was standard apart from a dump valve, boot controoler and full mongoose exhaust, the car pulls fantastically, i've had some quick cars but the Turbo really hits you, it's amazing, traction is very good too being 4x4 which always annoyed me in FWD.

Spec is as follows:
2.0 16v 4x4 Turbo
G-Force coilovers
FMIC
Running boost at 1bar (15psi)
Full mongoose exhaust system
De-cat
Dumb Valve
HKS induction kit
17" split rim black wheels
Front strut brace
Cobra alarm
Laguna splitter
Red grill fitted with 'P' badge and GTI-R badge
Front bumper modified to fit FMIC, black mesh inserted.
Clear indicators
Boost gauge
Personal steering wheel
Alpine HU
JL-Audio front components
JL-Audio sub
Alpine amp

Soldato
That looks awesome andy !!!

andybtsn said:
I always wanted a Pulsar ever since I had a 1.6 16v Sunny SR, but insurance group 20 and MPG was always a stumbling block.
I finally plunged into owning one when I accidentily got linked to a GTIR forum and saw one going for a very cheap price, I rung the guy and arranged a viewing and bought it there and then!

:D :D :D

I'm in the same boat as you were. I love my SR in its turquoise (greeny/blue) and am having trouble deciding between a an integra DC2 or a GTIR.

Well being a student itl be a few years before i can afford one, but a GTiR is ballistic !

Enjoy the car

Back
Top Bottom