Half-life/CS/CS:S question - kinda n00bish

Associate
I've got the original Half life game, and if i remember correctly, i could use that CD key to download and play CS. Can i now also use the same key for CS:S? It's been over a year since i last played CS.

Associate
OP
Hmm tempting... is there an OCUK server that everyone plays on? As in mainly inhabited by OCUK forumers, not a server hosted by OCUK (as if)

Soldato
people tend to be a lot better at CS 1.6 since its been out for years ! so if ** hard ware is up to it... play css. as it can look beautiful !
Very VERY adictive though !

i think css is only 9.97 direct from steam last time a checked

Soldato
If you are good in CS 1.6 then you are going to kick ass in Source. I jumped straight from 1.5 to CSS and got kicked couple of times accused for cheating, altho I didnt.

Permabanned
Yeah, there is something easier about Source but I am not sure what...

It took me weeks before I could consistently get kills in games on CS 1.6 but within 1-2 sessions of Source I wasn't looking out of place in servers.

Suspended
CS1.6 was about the worst implementation of CS to date, CSS was a vast improvement, the best version to date (IMO) was cs 1.3 (I think it was :eek: been a while now).

Soldato
css was a way 2 addictive game for me, took me ages to get out of it! none the less i tend to play it now and again, its a great game and a whole load better than 1.6.

Back
Top Bottom