• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

We've had enough ,THE CHILDISH BICKERING STOPS AS OF NOW

Man of Honour
Right ladies & gentlemen as of now any further TROLLING , PETTY CHILDISH BICKERING , OFF TOPIC ARGUING , FANBOY BAITING (including replying to with further stupid remarks) & THREAD TRASHING etc ,etc,etc can have a free all expenses paid holiday compliments of myself & the other mods of this forum.

Every day THE SAME OLD NAMES keep being at the centre of most of the problem & TWO OF YOU STAND HEAD & SHOLDERS ABOVE THE REST, I'm sure those two know exactly who they are.

So you've been warned .

Regards (your totaly & utterly ****** off & sick to the back teeth with it) mod team

Marshy

Soldato
Marshy said:
Oh yes , I try & keep the place tidy rather than post a lot these days , more like "stealth don" :D

lol, ah well, I missed your threads on overclocking the nuts off your systems, 9700 Pro era. :cool:

Man of Honour
welshtom said:
name and shame i say

I'm spending less time in Graphics Cards these days I have to admit since I no longer have a cutting edge graphics card but even with that I think I can guess who the posters are being referred to. That said I don't think that naming and shaming will really help here as it is more than just two people so to single(or would that be double?) anyone out might not be best to begin with at least.

Good luck with the crackdown anyway, I can't say I'd noticed all that much recently but as I say I've been spending less time in this forum or maybe I've finally started tuning out to that sort of thing :)

Permabanned
You cant help being drawn in to some arguements sometimes, everytime i come in this section i have to post because im so shocked at what i see.

if the people own up and that way everyone knows who they are and thus they should not post crap anymore :).

Tom

Soldato
welshtom said:
if the people own up and that way everyone knows who they are and thus they should not post crap anymore :)

Tom
I just did own up. I know that I am far too easily provoked and far too easily drawn into an argument, it's probably my worst flaw, and I would definitely deserve a holiday if the moderating team decided that it was necessary.

As an aside though, as I know this already, you can rest assured that from now on I am going to be doing my best to engage my brain before engaging my fingers, and am going to simply ignore any provocation or refrain from replying to something if I think that my opinion may cause an argument. :)

Last edited:
Soldato
there comes a time when you think enough is enough. you know sometimes it doesnt matter how wrong you think somebody is, or their opinion is, even if you can prove it, its just not worth the hassle. you have to just let it be.

there's more to life than proving somebody wrong.

Last edited:
Man of Honour
OP
welshtom said:
You cant help being drawn in to some arguements sometimes, everytime i come in this section i have to post because im so shocked at what i see.

Tom mate , If we were all the same & liked the same things the world would be a very very boring place but there's a huge difference between a healthy discussion & a slanging match turning into insults :)

Permabanned
Marshy said:
Tom mate , If we were all the same & liked the same things the world would be a very very boring place but there's a huge difference between a healthy discussion & a slanging match turning into insults :)

I know, i know.

Just the same stuff keeps being brought up over and over. Every thread turns into the same thing. Once they read this they should stop though.

Tom

Associate
Ahhh what you speak of has made many a forum has some internal shake ups, and I've been there to witness it all...with the popcorn on my lap :D .

P.s: Your not refering to me, are you?? :eek:

Soldato
Magnum_Force said:
P.s: Your not refering to me, are you?? :eek:
I think that we can safely say it's not you. :p

By the way, can we have a thread like this as a sticky? Who knows, it might remind me to think before I post if it's constantly in my face, and other people too. :)

Soldato
arguements are fine, thank god we don't all feel the same way but bickering, attacks are not.

You can disagree with someone but try to say why you disagree and why you feel the way you do.

Also remember that it's not just two people that are doing it ;)

Back
Top Bottom