• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

1900xt

Associate
was browsing for a 1900xt and found the Sapphire ATI Radeon X1900 XT 512MB GDDR3 AVIVO TV-Out/Dual DVI to be at the same price with asus eax 1900xt.

Asus seems to have some more extras with the board tho.

How sapphire's board compared to others? Anything special about or just marketing schemas?

Soldato
To be fair, they're both the same hardware-wise, but with a different sticker on the cooler. I could be wrong, but I think that Sapphire let you choose two free games with coupons when you buy the X1900XT.

Soldato
Easyrider is correct. The Sapphire warranty is 2 years and the Asus warranty is 3 years, if I recall correctly, so I guess Asus would be the way to go unless you don't plan to keep the card that long and/or prefer two free games instead. :)

Soldato
Dunno much about the ASUS....but I have recently got the Sapphire and it is an excellent card :D ....as previously mentioned, think the only real difference in the hardware is the sticker on the heatsink......so, 3 yr warranty or 2 good games etc. ? BTW, my Sapphire seems to easily clock up - happily running @ 685/786 with no issues or volt changes......

Back
Top Bottom