Moussaoui spared death penaly.

Man of Honour
For shame.....

...but at least he will be kept in prison for the rest of his life, we could learn a few lessons from the US on this.

Soldato
With expressions like "America, you lost!" and "I wish it was 9/11 every day," I hope he gets beaten/bummed to within an inch of his life every day in jail.

Makes me sick.

Associate
yeahh he's getting spared. unlike the 3000 people that he and his wacky band of shizos murdered in NY as part of a race-hatred frenzy whipped up by a bunch of witchdoctors who appear to have kicked off World War III...

I'd flick the switch no problemo. Hell - I'd even tell 'im a joke as he crackles... :O)

Soldato
OP
NightSt@lk3r said:
IMO death penaulty = getting off lightly, behind bars for the rest off your life and being violated in the showers = real punnishment
True, it's also better in the fact it won't create a martyr out of him.

Soldato
Phnom_Penh said:
True, it's also better in the fact it won't create a martyr out of him.
Exactly. Execution for fanatics like him is the best possible outcome as far as they're concerned. Lock the ******* up and treat him like the dog he is for the rest of his life and see if he shows remorse then, perhaps run a few names of the thousands of innocent people he killed past him every now and again in between shoeings.

Caporegime
For him, life in a "pound me in the ass" federal penitentiary will be a fate worse than death. Also from a justice point of view I think its the right decision as I'm not sure that keeping quiet about a conspiracy to commit murder is the same as outright murder.

Soldato
Seems the US government has got what it wants.

1. If he dies - he becomes a martyr now he's just depowered
2. He can be locked away in solitary confinement for the duration of his life.
3. He can be placed in a situation that the US patriotic criminal element can be given access to him - thus causing shame without needing the involvement of the US authorities.

In essence the best way to disempower..

So both prosecution and defence worked together on that.... perhaps..

Soldato
... which means solitary confinement for almost his entire life. Sounds a pretty suitable punishment to me, every day hes got to ake up and remember why hes got someone to tell him when to eat, **** and sleep.

Man of Honour
Soldato
scorza said:
For him, life in a "pound me in the ass" federal penitentiary will be a fate worse than death. Also from a justice point of view I think its the right decision as I'm not sure that keeping quiet about a conspiracy to commit murder is the same as outright murder.
They'll probably have him in solitary confinement for most of the time just so the other prisoners don't beat him to death à la Jeffry Dahmer.

Soldato
He was prepared to die so a death sentence would be giving him his way, IMO life imprisonment is a better punishment.

He can't kill himself as it wouldn't be the same as dying while fullfilling his mission and he can't get out so he must feel gutted :)

Soldato
Dutch Guy said:
He was prepared to die so a death sentence would be giving him his way, IMO life imprisonment is a better punishment.

He can't kill himself as it wouldn't be the same as dying while fullfilling his mission and he can't get out so he must feel gutted :)

I agree.

Soldato
burgaview2fx.jpg

Might as well post this here, I found it funny.

Back
Top Bottom