Quick GW Factions question: starting levels?

Associate
Nope, u actually start at the other end of the map if u use ** chara from the 1st game. You get there from LionsArch.

As a new chara u start where the newbie enemys are, and the exp-d chara dont get access there as far as i know.

-Vinny-

Soldato
Does anyone else think that you level really fast in factions, i've only been playing it a few days in the evenings and i'm already lvl 12. Plus i seem to be able to buy armour and weapons from vendors that are quite high spec 45 armour and 10-18 weapons, it took me ages in prophecies to get that sort of stuff, not until lions arch lvl 18 :confused:

Associate
Yea does seem to lvl much quiker in factions, but i think this is due to the fact that most of the XP u get from fairly basic missions is 3k-3.5k, in the original, the starting missions gave u 150-500 xp to start hence the reason it took so long.

As to the armour, i aint noticed much diffrence in price to the original. There is a place where u can get droks equivelent, and its much the same price i think, 1.5k to craft and then 75 of one material and 5-10 of another.

Still damned good game, and i think they way they incorporated the 1st and 2nd games is very good.

-Vinny-

Back
Top Bottom