Dating the older woman?

Permabanned
I was chatting to my mate at college today about older women, and how much older a woman you would be prepared to date.

Personally, im willing to go out with a woman max 10 years older than me, and im 17, what about you guys?

Associate
I'd go out with a woman ten years older than you as well :p

Then again I am ten years older than you...

If it works, then it's fine, if not then you've not found the right female :(

Man of Honour
Ahh, a bit of MILF action going down. :D

You young lads need an older woman to show you how it is done. Don't put an age limit on it, if you like the woman, get in there.

Permabanned
stiflersmom3lq.jpg

:D

Man of Honour
Why does age make any difference? As long as you are happy who cares.

Personally, i'd rather be with someone who love and respects me rather than being with a trophy that cheats on me and makes my life a missery so i don't see age a significant matter.

That said, i've only been out with one woman older than me and that was a few years back now.

Soldato
Agreed I remember getting "picked up" by a 28 old women in Tall Trees in Newquay when I was 18, she was on holiday for the week and I had muchos fun :)

Remember when your 18 you can go like a jackhammer on speed and do it 8 times a night, not something I can do at 36 ;)

HEADRAT

Soldato
I dont really rate older women highly :dunno:

The small possibility of being better in bed is far outweighed by the enormous baggage they carry with them.

Permabanned
OP
Its true they have a lot of baggage. When i was talking to the older woman :p, she was telling me about her ex whos about 30 now, and how she looked after his kids and all that.

That kind of baggage doesnt worry me, only if she has a kid of her own, that worries me.

Soldato
HEADRAT said:
Agreed I remember getting "picked up" by a 28 old women in Tall Trees in Newquay when I was 18, she was on holiday for the week and I had muchos fun :)
HEADRAT

Tall trees hasnt changed a bit!

Soldato
Kroegen said:
That kind of baggage doesnt worry me, only if she has a kid of her own, that worries me.

Don't discount single Mum's they can be great fun, as long as they aren't looking for you to be a surrogate father to their children then they tend to be really good fun.

5bjoshua said:
Tall trees hasnt changed a bit!

What a great place it was, spent most weekends in Newquay between 1997/2003!

HEADRAT

Back
Top Bottom