Free games to download?

Associate
Search Ragdoll masters :) A priceless bit of fun, especially if you have friends over. I haven't posted here for a while but seem to remember you can't post links, which is why I suggest searching.

Have fun!

Soldato
zytok said:
careful with that one. Only legal to use if you own the original TTD. That might even be doubtful as I am not aware that Chris Sawyer has approved the project.

Surely its like any other mod though, they don't need the game makers permission to make a mod surely?

Soldato
zytok said:
careful with that one. Only legal to use if you own the original TTD. That might even be doubtful as I am not aware that Chris Sawyer has approved the project.

While I wholeheartedly agree on the first point, with regards to Chris approving it, the lawyers would have been called in a LONG time ago if he had any problems with it. At the end of the day, you still need retail files to play it so they have done nothing more than modify the game.

Soldato
OP
Finally managed to track down the S.W.I.N.E game it's actually pretty smart. Pigs versus Rabbits in all out armored warfare :D Multiplayer too. It's on gamershell if anyone else wants it.

Back
Top Bottom