360 Live downloading gets stuck!?

Associate
Been having issues with downloading from 360 live. Tried a few diff demos, and its starts out going straight to 5%, then sits there. Usually if I cancel and restart it jumps to like 50% then again sits there, then eventually I get a screen saying your download was cancelled.

On 1.5meg ADSL so its not a speed issue.

Anyone experienced anything similair?

Man of Honour
The downloads always jump to 5% and often hang there for a little while. Give it some time and see if it carries on. I generally start a download off then watch a film, so you could try that and see if it works.

Permabanned
For a start, your download hasn't managed to get to 50% like many people seem to think, its just the download meter playing up.

Secondly I've been having a similar issue(on NTL), whereby I select a download, it'll either go to 0% or 5%, then tell me there is a connection timeout.

Strangely enough though I can download patches and arcade demos fine, just not demos or trailers.

Permabanned
Davey_Pitch said:
The downloads always jump to 5% and often hang there for a little while. Give it some time and see if it carries on. I generally start a download off then watch a film, so you could try that and see if it works.

Can you play films and d/l at the same time?

Soldato
It is still downloading even though it reverts to the dowload list just press the joystick to the right.

Last edited:
Caporegime
Found on my 2mb adsl line my downloads are taking forever lol. After chatting to my bro in Canada via xbox live...hes also having the same probs even though hes got a 8mb line download and 1mb upload. Funny thing is the router lights are flashing as in its downloading something but it gets to about 50% and then just sits there for a very long time.
Seems like they have pretty slow servers or the servers are getting hit hard by people downloading lol.

Back
Top Bottom