Gorgeous car.

Man of Honour
Man of Honour
There is finance outstanding on the car and so it would be beneficial for you to pick the car up with two bank cheques. One for me and one to settle the finance. We can go to the finance company offices when you pick up for both of our protection.

Nothing dodgy about that.

Soldato
Id rather get a RS4 on finance for that price...plus its illegal to sell the vehicle when its still under lease, couldnt that result in losing the car for the buyer?

Soldato
zain said:
Id rather get a RS4 on finance for that price...plus its illegal to sell the vehicle when its still under lease, couldnt that result in losing the car for the buyer?

If the finance was paid off before handing over the logbook as the buyer is suggesting then I'd have said not. Not 100% on that though.

Soldato
TomO said:
but the seller has made that very clear :confused:

its not like hes trying to scam anything here.

Indeed you are confused because you inferred way too far into my statement. I was merely stating my own distaste for buying cars with finance still owed on them, its like buying something to buy it more... i just dont like it.

Man of Honour
Man of Honour
gord said:
Indeed you are confused because you inferred way too far into my statement. I was merely stating my own distaste for buying cars with finance still owed on them, its like buying something to buy it more... i just dont like it.

That's the point though, it won't have finance still owed on it. You give him 2 cheques, one to clear the finance and one for him for the balance.

You still pay the same amount of money, and you still end up with a car than has no finance. What's wrong with that :confused:

Last edited:
Soldato
Way overpriced IMO.

Pistonheads is full of 2005 Elise 111Rs with air con for that money, I know which I'd rather have.

Oh, and apparently green (and purple) are the least desirable colours for Elises, there's a green 04 111R in a dealers for £21k which I've been watching for about 6 weeks, still hasn't sold.

Last edited:
Man of Honour
eidolon said:
Oh, and apparently green (and purple) are the least desirable colours for Elises, there's a green 04 111R in a dealers for £21k which I've been watching for about 6 weeks, still hasn't sold.

seems thats the case with allot of cars, the mr2 and 200sx i had were cheaper cause they were green and no one wanted greenies, had to resist buying yet annother green car when it came to the mx-5 there seem to be tonnes of cheap green special editions around on the cheap!

Back
Top Bottom