MI:3

Associate
Anyone else going to see this? I`m going tonight at 9 so i`ll try to remember to give some feedback. I`m not really expecting an amazing story, but hopefully it will be okay and the effects will carry the film :D

Soldato
Just got back from seeing it, I really enjoyed it! Philip Semore Hoffman was excellent, really good plot and action sequences all n'all a really enjoyable film oh almost forgot to mention Simon Pegg provided some funny moments :D

Go see it.....It's miles better than MI:2 :)

Soldato
Just got back from seeing it, well no actually I dropped off a friend, sat in traffic, decided to make some dinner.... anyway.

Definetely the best of all 3 mission impossible movies. Its action packed but has a certain story going to it, or well as much as you can get when it comes to an action movie.

Big stunts, big things. Go watch it.

Associate
OP
It was a good film overall. The story was fairly good and the action scenes were great. Have to agree that this is the best mission impossible film so far.

A5H

A5H

Permabanned
Tom Cruise said:
HAY GUYZ!
If I write this nonsense equation on this glass I think I can make it!!1

Was alright film though I guess...

*SPOILER*

I wanted to know what the rabbits foot was :(

Permabanned
daz said:
Better than the first one?

The first one was awesome IMO.

Yeah, I love the first one it was so ahead of its time, the second one was bang bang pow action DUCATTI.

I was going to watch this at the cinema but Curies performance over the year has jus proved hes as bad as trovolta.

Consigliere
Afraid i didn't enjoy it at all really. Something was missing, it just seemed to drone on, predictable. Didn't think Cruise was at his best nor the rest of the cast in my eyes. Things seemed a bit wooden, wasn't a film that kept me interested.

Soldato
The mission impossible films are garbage.
Which is strange as almost everything the Crusier has been in recently has been Tom-tastic

Soldato
Just been and seen MI:3 and thought it was damn good blockbuster entertainment.

There wasnt enough Phillip Seymore Hoffman in it though as he was an awesome bad guy one of the best in blockbusters in recient times.

Cruise wasnt such a bulletproof superman in this like he was in MI:2 and there isnt as much messing about with latex masks in it like 2 so its all good :)

Though you cant watch these films now without thinking about how much better Jack Bauer & 24 do this sort of stuff and how much a 24 movie would own at the cinema.

oh and Cruisers missus in it :cool:

daz

daz

Soldato
Watched it last night... well the 'Lost' director did a good job, but how does the old saying go - "You can't polish a turd". It was a watchable action flick, certainly better than M:I 2, but the film was one long predictable action scene. I couldn't help but think that Avery Brooks ("Captain Sisko") would have been better cast as Laurence Fishbourne's character. :o

Soldato
daz said:
Better than the first one?

The first one was awesome IMO.

Agreed. The first film was exactly what a MI film should be, and Tom wasnt too overbearing. Other actors were cast well and story was great. Shame the other MI films cant be like the first.

Soldato
Just got back from watching this.

Better than the 2nd but I felt the first half dragged a bit, picked up more towards the middle and end, although the ending did seem quite corny.
Lately Tom Cruise does seem to be the same guy in every movie dunno why :p
Hoffman as has been said was very good and yes not on screen nearly enough. Surprised to see that Jonathan Rhys Meyers with such a big role though.

Good film by your average movie standards but I dunno, everything felt a bit anti-climatic, no suspense or anything.

Spoiler:

Can someone please explain to me, how in the hell there is no mobile reception in the middle of Shanghai please just couldn't get my head around that one. Also there was still too much damn face switching!

Back
Top Bottom