When is the new top gear series on?

Associate
OP
Thanks for the replies. Also Jeremy Clarkson should present the stig not the other short geezer. I think they should get rid of him. Lack of Charisma

Associate
shrek2 said:
Thanks for the replies. Also Jeremy Clarkson should present the stig not the other short geezer. I think they should get rid of him. Lack of Charisma

eh? can you decrypt that for me?

Clarkson should present the stig as what? you saying get rid of Hammond??

Mic

Mic

Soldato
shrek2 said:
May death hover over you at every opportunity :mad:

Associate
TripleT said:
I can't stand the way Clarkson introduces the Stig, it grates on me so much! "Some say...." STOP TRYING TO GET CHEAP LAUGHS!
Aye, that was a bit annoying, I just put my fingers in my ears and accept him as a flawed individual :p

Still, watching a 6'5 balding podgy fella try and fit in a GT40 is muchly hilarious.

Soldato
aztechnology said:
Top Gear is a hour of atempting a cheap laugh. Still I enjoy it...

Yeh but they sort of know it.

Ah, James May.. and that woman he drove home telling her her car wasnt the best.. loved that.. especially how the hubby sat in the back not saying anything..

Soldato
Sun 1/8

Motoring magazine presented by Jeremy Clarkson, Richard Hammond and James May. Jeremy drives a powerful Swedish supercar, Richard races a jet-powered canoe and the boys create the world's first convertible people carrier by sawing the top off a Renault Espace

:D

Soldato
what the hell was that, shrek2?

top gear rules. cheap laughs....whatever, it works for me
icon14.gif

Back
Top Bottom