2 Shags is 2 inches!!!

Soldato
OP
neoboy said:
Yeah let's get a serious debate here on the way :D

Nothing is serious about John Prescott. He's a fat useless muppet who holds a joke position in the government and does a pathetic job in doing it - anyone see how useless he was at PMQ's covering for Tony Blair? I remember once Mohammad Al-Fayad (Harrods Owner) saying he wouldn't even give him a job holding a door open because he'd probably **** it up.

FULLY star your swearing.

Otacon

Soldato
Zefan said:
Saying that he is in fact a boomerang made of jelly is just as believable as these sorts of stories.
Quite, you have to wonder what sort of woman she is to be having an affair with him and then the gory details come out.

Obviously some people have no shame.

Soldato
magick said:
Nothing is serious about John Prescott. He's a fat useless muppet who holds a joke position in the government and does a pathetic job in doing it - anyone see how useless he was at PMQ's covering for Tony Blair? I remember once Mohammad Al-Fayad (Harrods Owner) saying he wouldn't even give him a job holding a door open because he'd probably **** it up.

And yet he still gets laid more than your average geek. ;)

Soldato
OP
afraser2k said:
And yet he still gets laid more than your average geek. ;)

You are right there, though I think his position in government might have something to do with that. Also I bet while his secretary was giving out she was able to run up a nice expenses account for her job without to many questions being asked. Still how do you feel about your tax money being used to pay inderectly for Prescotts flings? BTW you have to admit that secretary isn't to bad looking so good on him in that sense

Last edited:
Soldato
tbh, I give this thread about another 5 mins before someone realised that if it turns out he's NOT got a 2 inch, the forums COULD be sued for defamination of charicter (or summit).

Soldato
VeNT said:
tbh, I give this thread about another 5 mins before someone realised that if it turns out he's NOT got a 2 inch, the forums COULD be sued for defamination of charicter (or summit).
Doubtful since it must have been moved from SC by a moderator.

Nix

Nix

Soldato
Why is the size of his penis any of our business? If the media should stop playing games and concentrate on the things that matter.

Back
Top Bottom