What was that game?

Soldato
Someone posted about a new next gen game coming out an I can't find the post.
Don't remember too much about the game unfortunatly. It was third person i think. With the best graphics I've seen.
Not much to go on I know :)

Soldato
OP
:) I know this was a bad idea.
No none of them, Its not a sequel. Not Crysis (it could have been first person). The videos included close ups of the models and faces which made other games look poor.

The opening page on the offcial website had a pic of Island covered in a forrest.

Last edited:
Soldato
Here's one for you.

A game i got on a PC cover, demo disc, probably about 1994-96, its was a point n click adventure style game, and at the start you were in a room, infront of your computer, you clicked it and got sucked into a fantasy world.

Anyone got any idea what this game was?

Man of Honour
dokko said:
Here's one for you.

A game i got on a PC cover, demo disc, probably about 1994-96, its was a point n click adventure style game, and at the start you were in a room, infront of your computer, you clicked it and got sucked into a fantasy world.

TRON, just a guess :\

Actually scratch that, it wasn't point 'n click.

Permabanned
dokko said:
Here's one for you.

Companions of Xanth!

Loved that game too! :D

0005oilesa.gif

Last edited:
Soldato
Theres another adventure game where you get pulled into the PC as well - can't think of it's name.

Back to the original topic - is it Dreamfall (AKA The Longest Journey 2 - I know you said no sequals but you could be mistaken - lol)

http://www.dreamfall.com/

Back
Top Bottom