Arrh Moving House

Associate
Hi, We are currently with Blueyonder on their 10mb service, couldnt be happier :p , moving house next week and blueyonder isnt avaliable in the new area :mad: , been looking online and eclipse or bulldog are looking ok ? :confused: , whos good at the moment ? currently paying £35 a month for 10mb unlimited, would prefer an unlimited download limit, any advice would be apreciated :D .

Thanks.

Paul.

Last edited:
Caporegime
Well ive heard nothing but bad things about Bulldog, even been on Watchdog, heard some good things about Eclipse, i was going to migrate to em when i had problems which i thought was my ISP, but got em all sorted now so no need to change, and one of my mates has just gone to Eclipse from Pipex and he says they are fine. :)

Caporegime
Yeah as said i was going to migrate to them as i thought my ISP (Tiscali, don't ask) were doing something to my download speeds as they were rubbish for about 5 months, im on 1mb and it was very, very rare that i got over 100k, most of the time it was 20k, and i saw 50k once in a bluemoon as well, was going on for months as said, having previously been fine for a few years, but it just turned out that it was my Torrent client i was using, so i switched to a different one, and its been fine ever since, but a few ppl suggested Eclipse to go to, but as said once id sorted my speeds out there was no need for me to change anymore as my problems were gone. :)

Then another mate of mine was having problems with Pipex, so i mentioned Eclipse as id been told about them, and so he went to them, and could'nt be happier. :)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom