Relation ship help please...........

Soldato
Okkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk im 27 shes 32

So ive been with current g/f for nearly a year now. We have had our ups and downs but nothing major. We try and see each other nearly every day.
We have been through a lot together, with in that time one of my best friends died, and also her father passed away.

More recently ive fallen of a roof and broken my ankle and cant work for 3 months

Now i saw her last tuesday 25th and she wanted to see me on the wednesday but i had a hospital apointment early in the morning so i said leave it...........Now she was going out on thursday with the girls and then out with her sister to see a spiritualist on the friday...........

We have been very happy recently and she has indeed been saying how she is and how much in love she is.

Since then she has been not answering her phone and still refuses to talk to me.

Only via text she says it isnt me etc........but obviously it is...........Now today she has signed in to msn still with the name life is good........

Basically she is now saying its over and wants to be friends?

How can people change there minds so quickly? i mean the weekend before the tuesday she bought a phone on a 18 month contract in her name for me?

Surely that is not what a person does who doesnt want to be with me??

Can anyone help me? should i just write it off as im so confused, its making it harder as she wont talk to me properly on the phone.

Id rather she came out and said she had cheated on me or something

I know it sounds selfish but its the last thing i want at the moment in my medical conidition

Soldato
Gavin said:
Basically she is now saying its over and wants to be friends?

Sounds pretty final to me, not sure what advice people can offer other than see if you can get her to talk to you about it, if she won't talk and says it's over I'm not really sure there is much you can do!

HEADRAT

Soldato
I wouldn't write it off until you've actually spoken to her. She might just be needing some space, I don't really see anything "final" to be honest.

Permabanned
daveyj27 said:
Bad advice from the Spiritualist possibly?

tbh I was thinking the same, I have no respect for Spiritualists and the drivel they spout. They use and abuse the powers of coincidence plus ever since seeing the film Ghost they all look like Whoopi Goldberg (in my mind).

Man of Honour
I'm guessing from your first post you've already considered the possibility that she cheated on you when she went out with the girls? It's a horrible thing and I hope it's nothing like that, but it's something you need to consider. Perhaps when you see her tell her you know about it, and her reaction should tell you all you need to know.

Soldato
OP
Davey_Pitch said:
I'm guessing from your first post you've already considered the possibility that she cheated on you when she went out with the girls? It's a horrible thing and I hope it's nothing like that, but it's something you need to consider. Perhaps when you see her tell her you know about it, and her reaction should tell you all you need to know.

That was my first inital thought, which is why when she first of all said it wasnt anything i had done i thought she had cheated.b But she says no

Soldato
I wouldn't obsess about it. Tell her she owes it to you to talk this through with you, if she won't, she's a coward and not worth your time.

Ant :cool:

Soldato
OP
Well im starting think now she could have waited as im the lowest point in my life................i cant walk and might lose my foot..............ive lost my job due to my injuries....I dont have immediate job prospects.........mum and dad are going away on holiday in 2 weeks and now have no one to come and see me or help with things as she has been

Some might call me selfish i spose

Permabanned
Maybe shes dumped you because shes scared of having to look after you for the foreseeable future?

Selfish yes, but the logic is there.

Either its something like that or you arn't telling us the full story.

Associate
You need to see her face to face, in order to observe her demeanor and body language, to determin whether she is putting on a front or not.

For example, for some inexplicable logically void reason she may be putting on a front, by that I mean breaking up with you while not really wanting to but doing it anyway.

Man of Honour
Man of Honour
Gavin said:
Well im starting think now she could have waited as im the lowest point in my life................i cant walk and might lose my foot..............ive lost my job due to my injuries....I dont have immediate job prospects.........mum and dad are going away on holiday in 2 weeks and now have no one to come and see me or help with things as she has been

Some might call me selfish i spose
Mate if you need a hand with anything I'm just round the corner from ya. Drop me a line on MSN.

Back
Top Bottom