Associate
Curse this hot weather ;)

The air going through the radiator is warm to start with grrr... >_<
Speedfan currently sitting at:
Temp1: 25
Temp2: 34
Temp3: 46

Anyone else finding it annoying?

Incidently is there anyway of knowing which temp is what?
EasyTune5 (I have a gigabyte board) reports CPU 2: 34, the same as Temp2 in speedfan. But what is CPU 2/Temp2?

Temp3 shoots from 37/38 - 47/48 within a second under load and similarly returns to 37/38 within a second of becomming idle.

(Normally goes from 32-44 but cause of this hot weather.)
(All temperatures are in degrees C)

Associate
I just came to the forums to make a simular post, yeh the hot air is a bit annoying for overclocks, ive had to reduce mine a bit cause the 1.7 volts i put through my clawhammer is too hot now :(

Not doing to badly, cpu is 3700 clawhammer @ 2.6, 216fsb on ram, my x800xl card is cooled in the same loop and that overclocked 53 herts.

CPU: Idle now is 38C, before the whether got hotter it was 34C idle.

This is only the start though, the airs gonna get much hotter, i wish i could afford an AC unit. Keep my room so cool for those days gettin bak from the beach.

Associate
OP
StevenG said:
yea i hate the hot weather my room temp is going to like 28'c as my room faces the sun ALL DAY. its hard enough keeping temps down in cool conditions

lol my room hits 30C because of my PC

Drazic said:
You guy heard of windows right cos i bet 99% you not using Lunx so open it one up!!!

Surly you know i eman a window not a window in Microsoft Windows

Erm Front door open back door open front and back windows open a lot of air blowing through even huge floor standing fans helping it... The point is the air is hot it doens't help :(

TaKeN said:
Buy an air conditioning unit :p

I've seriously thought about it, just so I can put my radiator for the watercooling right in front of the output :D

Back
Top Bottom