Woot! - Passed 1st part of motorbike test

Soldato
Passed the theory today. I still dont fully get the hazard perception, I am sure I am clicking on things that I shouldnt have been and vice versa :p
Still at least its done now, just a CBT and a DAS before I can start riding this:

er6f.JPG

Currently sat down the dealers awaiting me passing :(

Soldato
OP
emailiscrap said:
72? That's an outstanding score!!! Well done.

I quite like the look of those er6's. Massive improvement on the er5 which I learnt on.

Wasnt sure about the score, thought I could only drop 5 points but on re-reading the results paper thats for the multi choice.

The bike seems to be getting some good reviews etc, its hard to choose when you can't actually ride it yet LOL. Did have a look at a couple of other machines...
Suzuki SV650 - I heard it was a good bike, but I didnt like the looks personally.
Yammy MT03 - How much!?!? and not a great top end either.
Hornet 600 - Just looks a little dated now compared to the competition
ER6N - What I actually went to buy, but found I didnt like it in the flesh.

Just going down on Saturday to get my helmet and pay the balance on the bike, though they are going to have to keep hold of it until I pass my test :( Wanted to rev it up in the back garden LOL

Man of Honour
I never did the HP test, but I've had a go at it - it doesn't seem to be that much of an issue, but I guess I have been driving for 8 years or so and done my IAM etc...

Welcome to the fold (Well when you pass your test of course ;)). Keep at it and good luck with the DAS.

I quite like that ER6 looks neat. :)

Back
Top Bottom