DELETED_5350

Associate
smoove said:
Can anyone confirm that drinking spirits is less likely to cause a beer belly and generaly speaking a lighter hang over than drinking pints? :cool:
It's true, spirits aren't high in calories, beer is!
As for the hangover... if you drink enough of anything you'll have a hangover!

Soldato
tenchi-fan said:
It's true, spirits aren't high in calories, beer is!
As for the hangover... if you drink enough of anything you'll have a hangover!

i dont get hangovers :D - my 21st i drunk so much i cant remember it - got up and was fine :D

but yea Spirits have less calories :) i tend to have a few beers with dinner then move on to spirits when im going out :)

Soldato
i thought beer bellys were to do with the lifestyle that accompanies heavey drinkers and not actually the cals in the drink

Soldato
da_mic_1530 said:
i say beer and then spirits if you are on a big night out

but i can drink beer at anytime, whereas i have to be in the mood for spirits

Opposite for me, have to be in the mood for Beer / Lager - will drink spirits without worries if im going out mind

Soldato
Dreadi said:
i thought beer bellys were to do with the lifestyle that accompanies heavey drinkers and not actually the cals in the drink

They're caused by excessive amounts of calories (not being burned by your body); which includes beer.

I wake up with hangovers no matter what I drink. In fact I quite often feel as though I have one when I have not been drinking at all :(.

Associate
Dreadi said:
I sit in an office all day! I could manage on 1600 Cals a day without feeling hungry. So when I eat a normal days food of 1600 cals PLUS the 1500 Cals in 5 pints of Bulmers, plus the curry chip after a drinking session, it's very easy to put on weight. If I go a few weeks without drinking people would comment that I lost weight, or look well, etc! But I like beer too much!

Soldato
iBankAllDay said:
They're caused by excessive amounts of calories (not being burned by your body); which includes beer.

yeah so if people were more active and not so lazy the calories would be burnt thus eliminating the belly...

Soldato
therefore smoove, i can confirm that beer isnt what gives you the beer belly so it doesnt matter what you drink, just dont be lazy

Back
Top Bottom