BF2 Team [OcUK] intersted?

Associate
I admit to not giving wake my undivided attention but the organisation part is tricky when everyone is already in game. You stop moving you die. :(

Whoop

Soldato
I joined a bit later than expected, and when I got on, it was to the end of wake island, all i herd was bickering on TS, but its true no one was bloody working as a team at all. Thats something we need to work on, insted of just playing like we would in a public

Soldato
synopsis : good turn out , but a bit of a mess

sorry i dint join tspk, forgot tbh .

must have been about 20 on kubra damn from [OcUK] :)

things that defo need to be looked at like most have said, teamwork/squads

we HAVE to form up in squads first n foremost, the team that does will win .
if your in a squad the game is much more fun.

and sorry to those who decided to jump in a copter with me ;( , the laggyness monster had reared its head and was having a mare' trying to even hover .

Associate
My bloody battieries run flat on my wireless keyboard halfway through Kubra dam, I'll admit that I didn't squad up, but it's early days and is clearly something we'll have to work on (just as long as I'm not squad leader).

Didn't get on TS as I'm short of a mic.

Just out of curiosity did anyone have any admin on that server?

Soldato
Did anyone have slight lag spikes on there or was it just me?

When piloting the heli I found myself "jumping" forward a bit at times which almost ended up with me mashing it up in to a wall etc. :o

I think with the amount of players the server can cope with it'd be better to start off with the smaller 16 player maps and get the squads working properly and then perhaps move on the larger maps as with only 10 people per side, 1 commander, 2 in the attack heli and 1 in the plane that leaves 6 people on the ground in tanks/APC/foot which isn't really enough for a proper game on a 32 player map :(

Associate
Phil99 said:

When piloting the heli I found myself "jumping" forward a bit at times which almost ended up with me mashing it up in to a wall etc. :o

I think with the amount of players the server can cope with it'd be better to start off with the smaller 16 player maps and get the squads working properly and then perhaps move on the larger maps as with only 10 people per side, 1 commander, 2 in the attack heli and 1 in the plane that leaves 6 people on the ground in tanks/APC/foot which isn't really enough for a proper game on a 32 player map :(

It only really spiked once for me, and we desperately need someone who can fly lol (at least on my side)

Whoop

Associate
Phil99 said:

started off okay but towards the end of kubra I was getting lag spikes too, got sorted in wake though but a few people left

Soldato
Me, malc, rebel=UK= and theotheroption romeo-clio and saikor (sorry spelling and if I forgot one of you!) just OcUK'ed a public, absolutely brilliant.

On Kubra dam, the USA side on the OcUK game played as a team, and the China (same team) on wake played as a team.

The Mec and USA sides respectively played very poor, there were 5 people standing on the deck of the carrier on wake as I was screaming for people to take the boats, it isnt a public server, it is a OcUK game, we want to play BF2 properly; form squads, have commanders issueing orders etc.

You cant win wake by air whoring, you can however win it by adding boats to the mix, less points, but more FUN.

Anyhow, the games after on a public server were awsome fun. :D We made a squad on each side and got the two best squads, was really good; and what BF2 is about. (Although I was on the loosing squad twice!)

I will post up a reflection on the website later, with some rough guidelines on how we should play.

If this person is a random, then fine, if you are a OcUK'er then please change your attitude before the next game or dont play, standing infront of jets is not on, using vehicles to get to jets and choppers is not on, other people need them and Taxi services on a OcUK game at the start of the map are not fair on the other players. But noname UK or along thoose lines standing infront of jets is not on, if any of the other OcUK'ers were admins on the server you would have been kicked as it spoils the fun for everyone, just let the other person take off then send them a message saying its yours next, then go off and do some fighting.

I will be posting more up on the website on how games are expected to be run, the TS bickering was due to how one side was working as we expected, squads, teamspeak, playing as a team, and the other was just on their own trying to get as many points as possible, sorry if it came across badly but malc and me have put a fair bit of effort into getting this clan going for the sole purpose of everyone having fun, and everyone wasnt. Once the gameplay guidelines are up, follow them in the OcUK games or when you play with OcUK'ers, will mean you WILL get a higher score and you WILL have more fun; trust me!

But thanks for the game guys, identified that the server cant really handle 20 people, so we need to get our own ideally, and we have also worked out how we need to improve to be able to beat =50K=, as lets face it, we really want to. :p

Soldato
Anyone is welcome to play, just aslong as you want to play in a squad, if you want lonewolf all the time then public servers are for you.

But anyone is welcome to join, add me to Xfire or msn. (yewen and msn is in trust) and you can squad up when ever me, or another OcUK'er fancies a game. :)

Soldato
im up for this, as soon as my internet stops playing silly buggers with xp64 anyway.

im [OcUK]Defcon5 (thats in the name, didnt see the prefix box at the time)

Yewen said:
aslong as you want to play in a squad, if you want lonewolf all the time then public servers are for you.

:( //sobs at thought of not using L96

Back
Top Bottom