Its Friday evening, its been a lovely day and a lovelier evening and I'm at work :(

Soldato
Oh man its such a perfect day. The sun was shining, and now its setting calmly over the horizon. The sight out of my window over-looking London is truely amazing.

Shame its the office window. And I'm stuck in the office. I've been working since 8 and I won't be done until at least 10. Woe is me.

So a big hello to all of you evening-owls who have to work overtime, or shifts, or you unlucky few who went to the toilet and came back to find everyone had gone home and locked you in. I hate working Friday evenings.

Soldato
I played football at 1135-1245.

Then had waterbomb fights on the playground at lunchbreak for an hour..

after school went to the castle park and played football with friends :D

Unlucky mate :(

Consigliere
My day was spent in the sunshine with friends playing 'Frugby'. A violent sport with no rules involving 2 teams of unlimited numbers, a set of posts and a frisbee. Injuries today included a suspected broken nose, several sprains and a lot of kidney punch wounds. Things stopped when a teacher came into sight...

Soldato
Ermm... I got paid to take a group of young french students down to dartmouth for the day (quiet old fashioned town at the mouth of a river for those not in the know). Spent the day lying in the sun, eating ice cream and chatting to my wounderful students!!!

Sorry.

Permabanned
WantoN said:
If it helps, I did nothing all day. Just chilled in the sun, had a few bevvies. In fact I do that every day. I'm a professional bum.

Ant :cool:

Can't form rational sentence express to anger of laziness of yours me help you lazy die.

Soldato
iCraig said:
Can't form rational sentence express to anger of laziness of yours me help you lazy die.

I had all day from about 11am to tidy my gaff. You know what, I didn't even bother. Why? Because I was too goddamn comfortable. THAT my friend, is how little I actually do :D

Ant :cool:

Suspended
SiD the Turtle said:
On the flip side I have the weekend off, I hope the sun is out for that.
You see, I may have been able to stop revising at 6 today but I'm going to be going straight through the weekend. Woe. :(

Well, I guess I'm taking tomorrow evening off to go clubbing. And then I'm going clay pigeon shooting on Sunday. It's hard being a student, honest!

Back
Top Bottom