DS Lite - US - 11 June - $130

Woman of Honour
Man of Honour
Very nice price :)
Doubt it'll be as cheap over here but I might import one instead. My Mum might get lucky enough to get a brand new ds lite :eek:
Or I might give her the old one :D

Associate
Haly said:
Very nice price :)
Doubt it'll be as cheap over here but I might import one instead. My Mum might get lucky enough to get a brand new ds lite :eek:
Or I might give her the old one :D

I think thats pretty much the idea with a lot of people. Giving your family your old DS and buying a new one for yourself. :D

DRZ

DRZ

Soldato
My housemate got his this morning from Japan, £168 delivered with maria kart and a few bits and bobs.

If I can steal it from him for a moment I will post up some pictures. Its fairly small :)

Associate
I wonder what the "as low as $129" comment is about.

Anyway if its just the basic unit that cool, I paid £136 for my navy ds lite and feel it was a bargain so if you can import it for 70 plus 15 quid for postage that would be cool

The GF was complaining her pink one isn’t as bright so I could treat her to a baby blue American DS :D

Are there any pre-orders up yet ?

Woman of Honour
Man of Honour
Tried&Tested said:
Do they ship to the UK? Will order if they do. :) Just cancelled my play-asia order.
They do indeed. Bought a few games and DVDs from them in the past and they've been reliable :)
Never got charged with customs but that was for smaller items so not sure for something like this.
I'm sorely tempted to order one myself.

Back
Top Bottom