Wierd telephone calls..

Soldato
This evening, since about 5 o clock, I have been bombarded with phone calls from a number I don't recognise. Its not a normal number:

+108004049763 is how it appears on my phone (Sony Ericsson K750i on Virgin Mobile)

and I havent answered in case its dodgy. There was also a voicemail - but that was basically the caller hanging up.

Anyone got any ideas about who/what it could be? Im confused :confused:

Soldato
OP
Canada? Hmm I have some relatives there but no one who knows my mobile number at all.

The calls seem to have stopped for the time being...if I dont find out who it is/find out its crap, is there any way to stop calls like this?

Permabanned
I had a weird phone call about 10 minutes ago.

Caller: Hey, you ****** your gf yet?

Me: Who is this?

Caller: Your mom

Me: Oh hi mom, did you manage to post the electricity bill in time?

Caller: you **** *click*

Soldato
Six6siX said:
+108004049763 is how it appears on my phone (Sony Ericsson K750i on Virgin Mobile)

and I havent answered in case its dodgy. There was also a voicemail - but that was basically the caller hanging up.

What are they gonna do if you answer? Just answer it next time and then you'll know who it is.

Soldato
could be one of your relatives desperate to contact you, I feel really guilty if I dont answer the phone to someone, they cant exactly do anything to you vore the phone.

Soldato
iCraig said:
I had a weird phone call about 10 minutes ago.

Caller: Hey, you ****** your gf yet?

Me: Who is this?

Caller: Your mom

Me: Oh hi mom, did you manage to post the electricity bill in time?

Caller: you **** *click*
¡Bwahahahaha!

Dingo said:
Have fun.....just answer with "Hitmen for Hire Inc", how can we help you caller at +108004049763, they probably won't call again in a hurry!!
Do this, or... "Joe's roadside café. You kill 'em, we grill 'em" or other such comedy phone pick up message. "Mike's taxidermy. You snuff 'em, we stuff 'em." :D

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
cleanbluesky said:
I want you to listen to me carefully, becasue this can be serious.

Place mustard on your face immediately. I know its passe now, but it had to be said.

LOL :D

*Mental images of me smearing mustard on my face*

Its wierd when you think of yourself in 3rd person... :p

Ok, comedy answer for the win if they ring back - but if I do, I hope its not a relative, because that could turn out to be unfortunate...

Any other comedy responses?

Back
Top Bottom