extra income schemes?

Soldato
well you probobly get a million of those 'major second income' and 'earn money at home' flyers every other week.
obe just come thorugh today suprise suprise

was just wonddering what are they ? how do they work ? and has anyone here got first hand experience of one.

dont think im allowed to post the website so i wont. but ive been on and theres not a lot of information exexp ' become a master and get a flashy italien sports car to keep ! lol
Rick

Soldato
OP
its easy to spot they are a little dodgy looking. but its just by the fact that theyre in newspapers, flyers, everywhere reqally, total mass media!
isnt that ilegal if theyre just scams ?

was just wondering what they involved
sorry
jsut curiosity is getting the better of me :(

Associate
R B CUSTOMS said:
its easy to spot they are a little dodgy looking. but its just by the fact that theyre in newspapers, flyers, everywhere reqally, total mass media!
isnt that ilegal if theyre just scams ?

was just wondering what they involved
sorry
jsut curiosity is getting the better of me :(

Beig the synical person I am Ive always thought the only one who gets rich is the one sending the flyers out and the only way you can get that money is to send out the flyers yourself and wait for the money to roll in off the other mugs who fall for your ads..

Permabanned
tbh I dont know what is involved either.

However when they say "Earn an extra £5,000 every month" but then it is a A4 sheet stuck in the back of a banged up Vauxhall Nova, or tied to a lampost, you have to wonder, if this guy is serious about this £5K/month then why is he driving a beat up car or advertising using A4 printouts tied to a lampost?

Soldato
OP
The_KiD said:
tbh I dont know what is involved either.

However when they say "Earn an extra £5,000 every month" but then it is a A4 sheet stuck in the back of a banged up Vauxhall Nova, or tied to a lampost, you have to wonder, if this guy is serious about this £5K/month then why is he driving a beat up car or advertising using A4 printouts tied to a lampost?

true !
iev seen them on cars aswell.
it must all just be very clever wording.

Man of Honour
Man of Honour
I know three people that have got involved in these sorts of things.

One was a pyramid scheme where you had to sign people up for £5 and then got the people under you to sign more people up and took a cut of their income too, so the person at the top of the pyramid actually did make some money out of it but no-one else really did.

Another was selling diet supplements where you had to buy a certain amount each month (or more) and sell it on and sign more people up to sell it for an extra bonus.

The third was glorified envelope stuffing and I couldn't see how that was supposed to make anyone anything.

All of them had these regular seminars where they would go and meet the guys that had made MILLIONS!!! from the scheme and they would come back all fired up and motivated. Then they would get really eggy when I told them I'm not interested in getting signed up and name calling would start, c'mon Jon you're a clever bloke, can't you SEE that you can make a fortune out of this?

Well none of them did make anything at all and it was just a waste of time :D

Associate
The only legal way to get rich is sustained hard graft over a long period of time. Work for yourself and work like a slave and you will make a million eventually. Give it 5 to 10 years.

Soldato
OP
so really to make money out of these schemes... make your own scheme ! lol
seems the best way to do it.
jonny thanks for the insight ! just wanted to know what they were all about really. curiosity kille dthe cat n that :p and there aint such a thing as a free dinner.
cheers guys.
now where did i put the keys for my porche? :confused:

Suspended
I used to make a little money back when I started uni playing with currency fluctuations, in the end I got pretty obbsesed with it so I cut it out -made a fair few quid though!

Associate
el_dazza said:
Don't bother. All scams, you lose money. Pretty much all you need to know.
+1

There is only one sure-fire way to earn lots of money, and that's through hard graft.

There is no such thing as "easy money", with the exception of winning the lottery or robbing a bank.

Back
Top Bottom