bah, summers here, need new 120mm fans for my antec super lanboy, help please :(

Permabanned
hi all, i bought an antec super lan boy which has been great but this is the first summer my 939 system has seen and as i am in the attic its all getting very warm, cpu internal temps up to 50oC and external CPU (surface ?) temperatures hitting 36oC (this is all according to systool which i hope is accurate)

so i think the main problems the 120mm fans on the lanboy, they are low noise fans with a reasonably low rpm and i want to replace them.

is there such a thing as a quiet, high rpm 120mm fan. and if so, what are they called so i know what to look for,

thanks all.

Soldato
The Panaflo range of fans are very good. The ones to look for are L1's, M1's or H1's (low, medium and high respectively)

I have the M1's and can't hear them at 7v on a fan controller whilst still pushing a good amount of air. When gaming i turn them right up and they do push a lot of air but i don't notice it because i turn my speakers up high or use my headphones.

Can't go wrong with Panaflo's ;)

Back
Top Bottom