FAO: The People Of London!!

Soldato
This week, those of you who commute on the Underground might notice a pesky bunch of students dressed up in hospital scrubs/nurses uniforms and shouting for your attention on your carriage such as these young ladies...

f8895js.jpg

Or this assorted bunch...

42c63xn.jpg

...and you might be wondering why these people are doing this... It's because this week is:

St Barts And The Royal London School Of Medicine's RAG Week!!!

That's right folks, we're out and about Raising And Giving (RAG) money in support of over 40 different charities, last year we broke our own record and raised over £150,000, which beat every other university in the country except for Manchester, but they have about a million more students than us :p We have proudly raised over £1million over the last 10 years.

So anyway, if you see any of us about on your travels this week, please give kindly, from pennies to pounds. I'll be out too, so if any of you see someone (me) with ahem, 'OCUK' written on their scrubs, then just say to me "You dirty spammer", and you may have one of our priceless RAG magazines for free :p

Thank you for reading :)

Last edited:
Associate
I'll happily contribute should I spot you. Good luck and thank you for taking time out of your own day to raise money for such good causes.
Hope to see you on the Northern Line somewhere between Angel and Bank ;)

Soldato
I can remember RAG in Manchester, unless you had change you didnt want, dont go next to the uni.

I got caught by a fit medic going into the union, after gettin my pint, when i went to get some lunch and then when I left to go home :).

She was fit tho :D

KaHn

Soldato
OP
Ahh, lunchtime, and I'm shattered.

KaHn's right about Manchester's population etc, which makes OUR work all the more impressive seeing as we only have a couple hundred of us out doing this!

And lol at Basmic :p

Soldato
Doohickey said:
KaHn's right about Manchester's population etc, which makes OUR work all the more impressive seeing as we only have a couple hundred of us out doing this!
No because you guys have millions more people to get money off, we have to work a lot harder for our pennies ;)

Good luck though mate, charity's charity at the end of the day, the competition between unis is just a minor side issue :D

Soldato
j00ni said:
No because you guys have millions more people to get money off, we have to work a lot harder for our pennies ;)

Good luck though mate, charity's charity at the end of the day, the competition between unis is just a minor side issue :D

J00ni do you know a Tim Holland or Gemma Nightengale?

KaHn

Back
Top Bottom