• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Taskbar problem since 84.56 drivers installed

Permabanned
I installed the 84.56 drivers from guru3d last night. I now have a problem with the way webpages and folders are displayed in the task bar, they see to stack and i have to use arrows to scroll through them. I can only assume this is a feature of the new gpu drivers/software. I cant for the life of me find a way to get it back to the way it was ie the tabs for pages etc being side by side where i can see them properly. Anyone know how i can rectify this?
desktop0ga.jpg

Associate
I have the same problem too. It just show up and sometimes gone. I try system restore put it back to any point and it works for now.

Permabanned
OP
It's not the theme, i've used this on for a long time now and it's only happened since installing the beta drivers, it even happens on the boring default theme. Hmm looks like i'll just give the official drivers a bash again, its that annoying.

Soldato
Hmm strange that one, never happened for me with any beta drivers. Perhaps a complete uninstall and cleanup and then try again. :) Then if that doesn't work it looks like for whatever reason you'll have to use a different driver.

So I'd recommend using driver cleaner and then perhaps use regseeker to find any un-used and bad registry entries and try once more.

Associate
Conman said:
I have the same problem too. It just show up and sometimes gone. I try system restore put it back to any point and it works for now.

I forget to mention that it happens randomly. Sometime when i install or uninstall program. I also believe it has nothing to do with the Nvidia display driver...

Back
Top Bottom