• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

3 monitors

Caporegime
hi guys!

easyrider needs some info.

I have my ws monitor and my 17" alongside it.

I have been given a samsung 17" today .....how do i connect for three monitor setup?

ws in the middle and both 17" either side.

thanks

Permabanned
yea, they should run side by side.

I'd get a cheap PCI card, an old school one for a few quid off ebay. Be enough to run normal windows in and general apps etc

Soldato
I'd get a PCI-E with the DVI, then you can always use the PC at full speed (2d + 2 monitors) if you sell or replace your main card. I use a x300se for a backup and testing rigs, I paid £22 on you know where.

Last edited:
Caporegime
OP
fornowagain said:
I'd get a PCI-E with the DVI, then you can always use the PC at full speed (2d + 2 monitors) if you sell or replace your main card. I use a x300se for a backup and testing rigs, I paid £22 on you know where.

good idea

what card up to 40ish?

Caporegime
OP
I'm stuck...

How can I have a game on my widescreen and the internet on another screen.

Currently playing with two monitors my ws and 17" and the only option is to clone,or span.

How do I drive to monitors individually?
I am still only using one gfx card.

Back
Top Bottom