Need to ship a container to the far East

Associate
I work for a freight forwarding company and we have a department who deals with cars and you can ship the computers via FAK (Freight All Kinds).

If you want to discuss this further, email in trust :)

Man of Honour
Not sure what you class as cheap, but we pay £600 for a 40' container, but thats just for the container, not shipping.

Permabanned
OP
Lots of options here, thanks :).. I have saved to my favourites so if I need to book through one of you guys then I will Email in trust :)

Soldato
Can i just ask,

this is legit isn't it ? All i mean is that there are a lot of scams going around about people from Nigeria etc wanting to buy things off of people here in the UK for eg: some people do fall for it. just hope you are not one of them. YOu never get your money

I dont mean any of that to sound rude or obvious. But wouldnt like to see a fellow OcUK ripped of.

Soldato
Call the shipping lines direct and get quotes before you deal with any agent, you'll be surprised how cheap it can be. They will also do all the paperwork, logistics as well, just like an agent would. I've used P&O in the past.

Soldato
mum shipped her harley davidson fat boy in a small container to USA 3 weeks before she flew out there to pick the bike up, cost her just over £1,000 :eek:

TDK

TDK

Associate
I would say its going to cost you around £3000-3500 for 40ft container. You have to load the container yourself otherwise it costs extra. It will take 3 weeks to arrive via sea.

Try this company they were much cheaper than the rest for less than container load.

http://www.kn-portal.com/services/sea/

Soldato
dark_shadow said:
That sounds wrong on so many levels :(

My girlfirend just pointed that out too. My bad, some expression in my language can be hard to interprete into english at times, i meant if i can ride with her not Play as in the play you might have in mind. :)

Back
Top Bottom