Timberland Boots - Cleaning Issues

Soldato
Hello,

So i picked up a new pair of Timberlands and wore them the other night, after getting home they are all black at the front on the toe box.

The marks look like 'heel rubber marks' i have not got a clue how to get it off, and they are brand new. Any ideas?

Soldato
What you need is a Rubber (kinda like an eraser) dont use any fluid, liquid or gel cleaning product. You will damage the colour coat.

That's what i did with mine and it got damaged (colour faded). Off topic, try buying Stacy Adams Original (SAO) shoes - kinda like timberland but better and you can stick them in washing machine and still come out Brand spanking new.

Soldato
You get these white suede cleaning blocks. Rub the marks gently until almost completely faded, DON'T scrub. Finish off with a rubber suede brush. Keeps mine looking gorgeous.

Gotta love the boots. Though it's solely (scuse the pun) flip-flops for the summer! :D

Ant :cool:

Soldato
OP
El, i have been wearing Timberlands since i was a little nipper, they only became widely used across the UK 3 years ago, they aint no home boy boots, nor chav boots they are quality boots :)

but maybe if i get your ones you suggested, i would be called a chav, cos' they are cheaper then £120 a pair and would be seen as being 'wannabe timberlands' know what im sayin, homey ;)

As for the mustard, if makes things grow! Get with it, get some on your penis hehe

I will have to get some of the things suggested

Soldato
ElRazur said:
I dont get this mustard joke going around the thread lately, am i missing something?

Not really, in any thread you can expect someone to mention one of the following.

1) Rubbing mustard on it
2) Nuking it from orbit
3) Burning it with fire
4) Punching/stabbing it in the boobs or ovaries

Soldato
chris_r said:
El, i have been wearing Timberlands since i was a little nipper, they only became widely used across the UK 3 years ago, they aint no home boy boots, nor chav boots they are quality boots :)

but maybe if i get your ones you suggested, i would be called a chav, cos' they are cheaper then £120 a pair and would be seen as being 'wannabe timberlands' know what im sayin, homey ;)

As for the mustard, if makes things grow! Get with it, get some on your penis hehe

I will have to get some of the things suggested

Timberland is shoe for the masses (lead by mike skinner) lol.
Check out SAO original and you will know what im talking about.
As for the mustard, i dont need it! Any adjusment will make me an allien, i aint god's gift to women for nothing. Like biggie said "Believe me i have enough to feed the needy" lol :cool:

Caporegime
ElRazur said:
Timberland is shoe for the masses (lead by mike skinner) lol.
Check out SAO original and you will know what im talking about.
As for the mustard, i dont need it! Any adjusment will make me an allien, i aint god's gift to women for nothing. Like biggie said "Believe me i have enough to feed the needy" lol :cool:

What?? your as fat and obese as him??:p

Soldato
Spawn said:
Yes i know but in his case he was obese so logically if he cut off all his lard then yes he could probably feed most of the needy:p

True but i feed the needy in a different way. Ive been told several times i go throat deep when im feeding the needy......No that's just an insight to how blessed i am. :o :D :cool:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom