Soldato
:mad:

34fb.jpg

27xc1.jpg

18ug1.jpg

Not a happy bunny tbqfh

MB

Soldato
Man, you didnt get yours long ago either.. really seems to be hit and miss..

had it in a well ventilated area and all that i imagine?

Associate
Mine went bang a month ago and when they replacement finally arrived last week it lasted all of 2 hours before it died. Now waiting for my 3rd to arrive :(

Soldato
OP
I've had it two weeks, its going back to Gamestation today! I'm not having it that it goes back to MS this is a sale of goods act issue not a send away for repair issue! There is no way I am leaving without a refund or a new console.

MB

Soldato
wyrdo said:
Damn that sucks :(

Mine went back to MS yesterday, seems to be something in the air this week making 360's go bang.

I think the something in the air is warmer weather and they not coping well with it.

Soldato
OP
I've played hours and hours of Oblivion on it and no issues, NFS:MW was fine too but then I get this with PGR3, it has been working fine but then every time I load it I get this problem :mad:

I bet they try to tell me its the game as as I bought it elsewhere its not their problem but I've seen issues like like before on the PC and I am 99.99% sure its hardware related , what do you guys think?

MB

Last edited:
Soldato
You say its always been alright with oblivion does that work now or is that crackered as well?

I was sceptical of all these 360's going balls up at the start but now quite a few people on here who are regular posters seem to have had theirs go wrong as well it seems that the 360 is not a reliable console :(

Soldato
I have heard, that if one game is going to cause the 360 problems its PGR3.

If you have live, try to download as many Demos as possible, just to see if it happens with other games.

Even go so far as to aim a deskfan at it, and see if it stops the problems.

Soldato
OP
Dark_Angel said:
I have heard, that if one game is going to cause the 360 problems its PGR3.

If you have live, try to download as many Demos as possible, just to see if it happens with other games.

Even go so far as to aim a deskfan at it, and see if it stops the problems.

I'm not going to experiment, if it doesn't work in a decent AV set up with its own shelf then its not fit for purpose.

MB

Caporegime
You know i bet MS are bricking themselves with summer approaching, the extra heat will play hell up with a lot of consoles I imagine.

Soldato
OP
McDaniel said:
unlucky MB do the other games mess up now too?

I put Oblivion on for a while and it seemed OK and the PGR disc is fine, no major scratches or anything I can't see how it can't be the unit itself, when I first started playing PGR3 it was OK its just got worse and worse recently so I think it must be an overheating problem which is developing more and more.

MB

Soldato
Matblack said:
I put Oblivion on for a while and it seemed OK and the PGR disc is fine, no major scratches or anything I can't see how it can't be the unit itself, when I first started playing PGR3 it was OK its just got worse and worse recently so I think it must be an overheating problem which is developing more and more.

MB

Hmm try and move it to a more aired positin, or put a small fan or something near i (make sure the power brick is ventelated too btw) give it a few days under a cooler environment, if it still no swearing up then take back - if not def be a heat issue i rekons.

/edit

just read the above reply - is the power brick well aired also?

Caporegime
Thats bad news MB, ive had mine since dec just after launch and touch wood its been ok...noisy as hell and get quite hot.
Only time its given me hassle is one day i put in Madden 06 nfl and it chucked the disc out saying...disc unreadable. I turned it off and then on and tried again and it worked. Since then its had no problems whatsoever.

In a way im kinda hoping it goes belly up as id like ot have a unit thats a lot more quieter than this jetplane sounding console taking off.

Commissario
matt, that looks to me like screwed up video memory or GPU - i guess PGR could be pushing it harder than the other games.

I very much doubt it's a software issue as all the 360's should be the same and if it was a faulty disk it probably wouldn't work full stop, or be giving an error message.

Commissario
McDaniel said:
/edit

just read the above reply - is the power brick well aired also?

it looks to be as well aired as it could be, short of hanging it from the mains cable from the middle of the room;) (it's sitting on the top glass shelf of his AV unit - completely unrestircted airflow on all sides, and a solid/smooth surface under it).

Back
Top Bottom