Paypal account locked?

Associate
Hey all, sorry didnt know a better place to place this thread (so pls feel free to move it)

Anyways I signed up a paypal account for someone yesterday, went to login to it today as linking it in with their website and i get this error

"This account has been permanently locked with a $0.00 USD balance. All information associated with this account has been blocked from the PayPal system and cannot be registered with another account."

No idea why and I haven't touched it. Paypal Help is useless and has nothing regarding why it is like this or how to sort it.

Anyone have any ideas at all?

Associate
OP
yeah just about to fire off an email now

only thing is i need to have it done my monday, hence y working on it over the weekend

and doubt i'll get a very hastey reply. just wondered if anyone else had any experience with the same problem

Associate
OP
oi stop jacking my thread :rolleyes: :p

will phone them later if i cant get a reply by email / tips on here. i think their phone line is open until 10pm tonight

VeNT said:
is it the same email address as another account?

nope is a new email address just created

and no one has had their account locked before?

Soldato
Mort said:
oi stop jacking my thread :rolleyes: :p

will phone them later if i cant get a reply by email / tips on here. i think their phone line is open until 10pm tonight

nope is a new email address just created

and no one has had their account locked before?

Nope never had mine locked.

I would phone them, as it can take anything from a few mins to a few days to get a reply. Im still waiting for paypal to reply to one of mine 6 months ago :p

Associate
OP
ok very strange

one of my work colleagues just brought round his new laptop to show me

i logged in under his to show him the error and it worked, yet it still errors on my machine

i have now logged in from my server so i can get access, but most strange

Back
Top Bottom