OcUK free delivery?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Suspended
Could I make a (what i think is a) good suggestion. Instead of having items at a price then getting to the checkout and the delivery charges being added on, cant the delivery price be included in the item price? Like a popular jersey site.

This way we know how much something is in total before we get our hopes up about nice cheap items

thanks

Soldato
geeza said:
Could I make a (what i think is a) good suggestion. Instead of having items at a price then getting to the checkout and the delivery charges being added on, cant the delivery price be included in the item price? Like a popular jersey site.

This way we know how much something is in total before we get our hopes up about nice cheap items

thanks

theres an ideas forum down a bit,

Wise Guy
Permabanned
geeza said:

thanks
Surely delivery is calculated per shipment, not per item? If you include it in every item, and order 10 items, you'll pay 10 lots of delivery.

Suspended
OP
ive made a few big orderes with the 'jersey store' and im sure it seemed quite cheap. cant ocuk just follow this method with slight increases on heavy items like cases and the like

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom