Anyone out tonight then?

Soldato
Mate of mine leaving work today, so we going for a few drinks in a bit then off to a club.

Anyone else heading out then?

on this rather, err lovely Saturday. (darn rain)

Nix

Nix

Soldato
Serial thread starter today? ;)

I'm being dragged out by my flatmate to celebrate his gf's birthday - which was yesterday :)

Have a nice time dude.

Soldato
OP
Nix said:
Serial thread starter today? ;)

I'm being dragged out by my flatmate to celebrate his gf's birthday - which was yesterday :)

Have a nice time dude.

2 threads? na ive done worse :D

you still up at Uni atm or back in Southend, gonna be good old Talk for me...woop

Nix

Nix

Soldato
Uni mate, exam time at the moment. Last exam is this tuesday and i've got to work leavers ball on the 31st :p

Should be back in Southend around mid June I think. Need to sort myself out a job for summer :rolleyes:

Good old Lucy road heh. I've actually never been to talk on a Saturday. Any different from the old Thursdays?

Soldato
OP
Thursdays are the best imo, more relaxed.

Sat's are ok more expensive though, but they got cheaper since Mayhem opened.

Exam time for me, but i work at the weekends so back home (3 weeks off after 2moz tho) my last exam 30th may :( then i graduate.

Associate
Staying in to do some revision :( First load of exams start on monday with databases and im not 100% with this subject yet. Can't wait until exams are over will be great.

Nix

Nix

Soldato
McDaniel said:
Thursdays are the best imo, more relaxed.

Sat's are ok more expensive though, but they got cheaper since Mayhem opened.

Exam time for me, but i work at the weekends so back home (3 weeks off after 2moz tho) my last exam 30th may :( then i graduate.

Good luck with that, I'm only in my first year - did 3 years of college :rolleyes:

Got a job lined up?

Soldato
OP
Nix said:
Good luck with that, I'm only in my first year - did 3 years of college :rolleyes:

Got a job lined up?

i work for Lloyds TSB atm did want a supervisor position there @ 20k but the powers that be outside of the building wont allow it cos its not in there budget, so unless one of them leave soon i cant get it.

So looking soon for another one, i might go into the Tax area, my friend at uni's Dad is the head of UK Tax, or something like that :eek: see if i can get anything from him

Nix

Nix

Soldato
McDaniel said:
i work for Lloyds TSB atm did want a supervisor position there @ 20k but the powers that be outside of the building wont allow it cos its not in there budget, so unless one of them leave soon i cant get it.

So looking soon for another one, i might go into the Tax area, my friend at uni's Dad is the head of UK Tax, or something like that :eek: see if i can get anything from him

One of my brother's had an interview for Lloyds last week, I dunno how it went though :p

I don't know about jobs myself, considering joining the army when I graduate though. Although, it's too early to tell :)

Southend isn't the best place for graduate jobs really :/

Soldato
OP
True, but im not really into programming now ive done my degree, i hate it s would rather not do what relates to my degree...eek lol.

What area of Lloyds? branch or call centre?

Nix

Nix

Soldato
McDaniel said:
True, but im not really into programming now ive done my degree, i hate it s would rather not do what relates to my degree...eek lol.

What area of Lloyds? branch or call centre?

He worked in the e-on place in Rayleigh for a while in the call centre, so i'm assuming he applied for call centre in Lloyds too.

Soldato
I'm off to a nice hard house place :D Well that's in the basement of the venue, the have a chillout room and a more sane middle floor, then there's the basement to dance till you pass out!

Soldato
I'm out in town tonight Mcdaniel, gonna be hitting a few pubs til closing time then on to a club, but I shouldn't think we frequent the same sort of clubs :p

Might go to the Royal Hotel and see if I can find myself some barely legal poon. :D

Back
Top Bottom